What is Xplor Recreation?
Xplor Recreation is our new customer and membership management software that uses cloud-based technology to help you get the most out of visiting PARC.
At present, to become a member of PARC you need to complete paperwork. To book into a class, you go to the MyPARC App. To manage your child’s swim lessons, you go to the Greenedesk Parent Portal…Within your new Xplor Recreation Customer Portal, you will be able to do all of those activities in the one place!
- For our Full Access members, our MyPARC (MindBody) App will cease to exist, to be replaced by the Xplor Recreation Customer Portal for all your group exercise and appointment bookings.
- For Aquatic members, you now have access to manage your memberships online.
- For PARC Swim members, your current Parent Portal provided by Greenedesk will be replaced by the Xplor Recreation Customer Portal. In this portal you can see your child’s progression, and manage all your children on the one account!
- For Creche parents, you will be able to conveniently book and pay for multiple creche sessions in the one transaction on a pay as you go basis. Pre-paid multi-visit passes will no longer be necessary and will not be sold once we transition to the new system.
- And for all our casual visitors, you can purchase group exercise classes and multi-visit passes online from the Xplor Recreation Customer Portal.
When are we changing to Xplor Recreation Customer Portal?
Go live date is Tuesday next week, 31 January. On Monday next week, 30 January, you will receive your login details to the Customer Portal, and can commence making your bookings and managing your membership online.