In line with the lockdown extension announced earlier today, sadly Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre (PARC) will have to remain closed for a further 7 days. We hope to reopen on Wednesday 28 July, unless there is another Government announcement advising otherwise.
Memberships remain on suspension during this further lockdown period, with all members provided a credit for the additional seven-day closure. On Thursday this week, 22 July, we will run our usual fortnightly direct debit, where we will apply a 12-day credit for the period we have been closed. You can expect a small charge (2 days) for the remainder of the 14 day period.
Lockdown 5.0 – 5 things you can do to look after your body and mind
We want to make sure you stay connected, engaged and active this lockdown. Here are 5 things you can do to look after you!
- Check out PARC Your Way: Enjoy FREE, unlimited access to our digital exercise platform, with a library of over 800 online classes, workouts and instructional ‘How to’ videos. There is something for all fitness types, and all you need to do is sign up!
- Try a PARC Your Way LIVE class: Missing your group exercise routine? We are running loads of LIVE PARC Your Way classes over the next seven days, including 6.30am sessions for our earlier risers to smash out a workout before work and home-schooling! Check out our LIVE timetable here.
- Download the PARC Fit App: Access and enjoy exercise programs created by our health and fitness team that you can do from home. Search for PARC Fit in your App Store.
- Take time for yourself: Lockdown is exhausting. If you are home-schooling and working from home, it might feel like you never get a second to yourself. Make sure you take 5 minutes every day to do something for yourself. And please join our Mindfulness Sunday session on PARC your Way to take the headspace you need. See the timetable here.
- Keep up your healthy habits and explore our local bubble: PARC has a cracking 5km radius for outdoor exercise. Why not check out the Sweetwater Creek boardwalk, the Frankston foreshore and pier, or the Frankston Nature Conservation Reserve? Keep active, stretch your legs, and take in our awesome surroundings. Don’t forget your mask!
[button title=”Visit PARC Your Way” link=”” target=”https://parcyourway.com.au/” align=”” icon=”” icon_position=”” color=”” font_color=”” size=”2″ full_width=”” class=”” download=”” rel=”” onclick=””]