Join your PARC Fit Outdoor team today – Places are limited
Yes, it’s back!! PARC Fit Outdoor is back OUTSIDE in time for summer. Join a team today!
PARC Fit Outdoor is a bootcamp style training program, included as a membership benefit for our Full Access members.
Join our PARC Trainers and work out in the beautiful surrounds of Frankston with likeminded training buddies. The 60minute sessions involve strength and conditioning using bodyweight exercises, running, and some equipment such as kettlebells, battle ropes and resistance bands.
- This summer we will have 3 sessions each week, with only 40 spots per session, with 2 trainers!
- The PARC Fit Outdoor season will run over an 8 week program, so you will need to sign up for the full 8 weeks from Monday 2 Oct – Friday 4 of Nov
- The locations will be:
- 5:45am – 6:45am Mondays & Wednesdays at Beauty Park
- 5:45am – 6:45am Fridays at Frankston Pier
- Please bring a water bottle and Yoga Mat.
I want to sign up
Fantastic! We are only running 3 teams in this first season back, so you better act fast. To sign up please book via Xplor.
This 8-week program is included for free as a membership benefit for our Full Access members. Limited spots available so we want to see you committing to the whole 8 weeks Active Youth can attend if you are training with and supervised by your parent or guardian.
See you outside for Term 4 Team PARC!!