The Government announcement on Sunday 8 November provided more positive news around the easing of restrictions (last step) on 23 November. This will allow PARC to deliver further programs and services, focused on meeting the needs of the community, we will keep you updated on these changes as they develop.
We appreciate all the feedback from our members and understand there are some frustrations in relation to the limited capacity in Centre and pay as you go pricing structure.
The Team is committed to ensuring the best experience possible for everyone and even though there is a limited capacity, we remain focused on meeting your needs, including payment flexibility and savings for our dedicated members.
Therefore, from Tuesday 10th November, we will reactive your membership, upon request, allowing for a more cost-effective payment method for those who are keen to attend sessions multiple times a week.
Please read the following CLOSELY before requesting to reactivate your membership;
- Capacity at the Centre is very limited, and we cannot guarantee sessions being available – it is still first come first served basis.
- Due to the limited resources available at PARC, requests for reactivation may take up to 3 days to process.
- Once your membership is activated, you will receive a confirmation email
- Any sessions you already have already booked and paid for cannot be refunded, however, you can specify the commencement date for your membership (noting that it may take up to 3 days to become active)
- The reactivation process must be requested online. Reactivation will not be possible in Centre or over the phone.
- Reactivated members will not receive any priority bookings, but you will get the convenience of booking multiple sessions throughout the week for your set membership price and also be able to manage your bookings via the My PARC mobile app.
- All standard membership Terms and Conditions apply once you reactivate your membership.
If you would like to reactivate your membership please visit our reactivation page where you will find more details about the process and Frequently Asked Questions.