Works to deliver additional car park spaces at the front of the Centre, commencing late June
These works are part of the staged expansion of the PARC car park, aimed to increase the availability of parking for our members and visitors, which also includes the parking already delivered in Quality Street.
As per the map below, there are several changes occurring to the front of the Centre:
- The addition of 9 car spaces located where the bike racks currently positioned.
- The direction of the driveway will be reversed to run from the main carpark to Quality Street.
- Current angle parking will be changed to accommodate the change of driveway direction.
- A new drop off zone located opposite the angle parking, there will be strict time limits applied for this drop off zone.
- One of the bus bays located on Cranbourne Road will be a designated loading zone (limit 30-minutes) for supplier deliveries.
- Marked pedestrian crossing out the front of the Centre.
- Relocation of bench seating to undercover area outside main entrance.
Proposed schedule of works (subject to change):
- Site establishment including barricading and pedestrian/traffic control – complete
- Relocation of services – complete
- Civil works – complete
- Line marking – works commencing 06/08
- Site cleanup and removal of barricading – works commencing 06/08
- Reopen roadway and car parking spaces – TBC
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to improve the PARC customer experience. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
Simon Beqir | Centre Manager