We are happy to announce that from Friday this week, 18 June, PARC will reopen our doors again!
Saying that, very strict restrictions will be in place so unfortunately, we will not be returning to the post-COVID ‘normal’ right away. Thank you for your patience as we finalised our initial reopen plan.
There is a lot to be considered with the latest restrictions, and we wanted to ensure we had the right services and processes in place and are keeping our community moving safely!
ABOUT OUR INITIAL REOPEN
The Victorian Acting Premier has announced an easing of COVID Safe restrictions for Metro Melbourne effective Friday 18 June, allowing indoor fitness and recreation facilities, such as PARC, to open with 50 people in the building.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR US AT PARC?
PARC Services – Main Pool, Warm Water Pool and Gym to open:
In-line with the imposed capacity restrictions, we have had to change our operations and services, and slightly adjusted our operating hours.
As a result, for this initial reopen, we will be opening:
- The 25metre lap pool for lap swimming only,
- The Warm Water Pool, and
- The Gym Floor.
- Toilets and change rooms are available.
- All other services, including Group Exercise, Swimming Programs and Café, remain closed.
We know this may be limiting for many of you, but we are hopeful these latest restrictions will be reviewed again in a week’s time, so as soon as we can open up more services and capacity – we will!
PARC Access – Bookings only:
To ensure we adhere to the strict capacity limits, all lap swimming, warm water pool and gym floor sessions must be booked as a casual entry pay-as-you-go . Unfortunately, memberships will remain on hold for this initial reopen phase, and you will be required to book and pre-pay for each of your swims and gym workouts sessions online.
- Bookings for our reopen tomorrow are now available on the website.
- Future bookings will be available 3 days in advance.
- Bookings will be a flat fee for everyone.
- Sessions will run for 50 minutes to allow 10 minutes turnaround between sessions for cleaning time.
- You must book online, no walk-ins will be permitted.
- For details on how to book, and our pay-as-you-go prices, please visit: https://parcfrankston.com.au/reopen/
PARC Entry – Strict Conditions of Entry:
We will continue to enforce our Conditions of Entry, including mask wearing and QR Code Check Ins.
To see our full Conditions of entry and how we are keeping you safe, please visit: https://parcfrankston.com.au/reopen/
We’re so grateful for the awesome support of our PARC family through this lockdown and closure period, and really appreciate your understanding of the challenging situation that we are all facing.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please visit out Reopen Information page here, or email email@example.com.
We can’t wait to welcome you all back!